Recruiter : ICT Watch Indonesia
Location : Jakarta
Contract : The contract will be with Perkumpulan TIK Indonesia – ICT Watch
From 1 Juli 2013 onwards an employment for two years (the initial appointment will be for one year with a possible extension depending on performance and program continuation)
– Have at least Master Degree. Preferably in the areas of Communications, Information Technology, Management, Economy, Arts or Sociology.
– Knowledge on the strategic use of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) for Social Aspect (non-technical) and human development
– Ability to create a vision, lead and manage the team as well as engage with the community
– Native Indonesian speaker with good command of English, both speaking and writing
– Thorough understanding of social media, civil society and online communities
The Executive Director will be responsible for the overall management including planning, implementing and monitoring of the program. She will take responsibility for the overall performance and management of the program and organization. She will lead a small team (6 people). She will also responsible for the resource mobilization (fundraising) of the organization.
The position is Jakarta-based with frequent travel in the Indonesian region. She must have vision on equality of human rights, transparency, and accountability as values and their implementation. She also has to have ability to work in multicultural environment and with a wide range of stakeholders
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in this offer, please send a current CV latest by June 30th, 2013 to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Executive Director“. Please also tell us your expected remuneration.
Indonesian ICT Partnership Association (ICT Watch) is an Indonesian non-profit (civil society) institution established in 2002 by a group of young people who sharing their common concern of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). ICT Watch, Jakarta-based, is a legal institution as “association” based on the determination letter from the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of Indonesia. One of ICT Watch flagship program, Internet Sehat (Healthy Internet), recently became a nationwide adapted & adopted program independently by many parties in Indonesia, for promoting Internet safely, wisely and responsibly.
Vision: Every person, without exception, has the right to access, produce, distribute and / or utilize any useful information for life through a variety of new media safely and wisely, without having a sense of fear or worry”
Helping and serving Indonesian people and society, through:
– Internet/Online Safety Education
– ICT for Women Advocacy
– Freedom of Expression Campaign
– New Media Research & Study
– ICT WATCH –